Palo Santo Smudge Stick
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Palo Santo (or Holy Wood) comes from Peru. It is closely related to Frankincense and Myrrh. It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon. It is wildly harvested, meaning that only branches and trees that have naturally fallen are used. Creating a sustainable product grown with love and respect.
Palo Santo has so many benefits:
- Relieving symptoms of common colds and flu, asthma, headaches and anxiety
- Great for calming the immune and nervous symptoms (Great for speeding up recovery from illness)
- Creates a pleasant smoke that works well in keep mossies and bugs away
- Cleansing and healing properties similar to Sage and Cedar
- Creates good vibes and energy
- Keeps energies grounded and clear
- Raises your vibration in preparation for meditation
- Enhances Creativity
- Brings good fortune for all those that believe in its magic!
Use a match, lighter or candle to ignite your stick.
Hold at a 45 degree angle pointing the top down toward the flame. Allow to burn for 40 seconds to a minute and then blow out. Move about your home, workspace or anywhere you would like to clear the energy. The beautiful pine/ citrus smell will help to bring good feelings and clarity in the moment. Think or say out loud what you are hoping to achieve. When finished place your stick in sand, or any fire proof bowl. You should get many burns out of your Palo Santo stick.
Each stick is approximately 10cm long.
Comes as a pack of two