Nettle & Lavender Hair Rinse Concentrate 100ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.61 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Concentrates are designed to be used in conjunction with our Shampoo Bars.
Shampoo bars, by nature, have a high pH level and after use, your hair may require something which will bring the pH level back down. Apple Cider Vinegar is perfect for this task due to it’s high levels of naturally forming acetic acid. The vinegar will help to regulate the oil production of your scalp as well as promote healthy skin, so especially for those with oily hair, these rinses are a necessity.
That is not the only reason we consider these valuable additions to your hair care routine. The use of a vinegar rinse after shampooing will clarify your hair and close the cuticle off resulting in smooth, shiny hair strands that will frizz less, enhance beautiful curls, strengthen the hair, prevent hair loss, encourage hair growth and aid in the prevention of damage from external factors. So, basically, Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinses are a wonder product for hair.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar Rinses are in concentrated form meaning we have NOT added extra water. We use raw organic, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the ‘mother’ intact for it’s extra beauty benefits and because we prefer to offer you a more virgin product. You will need to dilute them for use on your hair. We have also infused our vinegar’s with organic herbs selected for various hair benefits.
Nettle and Lavender have been infused into this rinse to aid in soothing and preventing skin conditions and dandruff.
- Add 1-4 tbsp of vinegar to a container to have ready for after shampooing your hair.
- Rinse out your shampoo well after use so as little residue as possible remains.
- Top your vinegar container up with around 500ml of warm water.
- Carefully, tip the vinegar rinse over all your hair ensuring to saturate each strand. Massage it in if you like, to stimulate the scalp.
- Leave the solution on your hair for one to two minutes then rinse out thoroughly.
- Dry your hair and style as usual. You will not smell like vinegar once your hair is dry.
- We recommend, for best results, to apply 1-2 drops of your favourite oil to your hair ends afterwards, while the hair is still damp.
Ingredients- organic apple cider vinegar, organic nettle, organic lavender